Free SEA is capable to make “predictive SEA” calculations. All input and output is text-based.
- rooms (1 wave)
- plates (3 waves)
- beams (4 waves)
- line connection of up to four plates with coupling beam
- line connection of one beam a one plate
- area connection of plate and room
- area connection of two rooms through a plate
- point connection of up to four beams
- point connection of one beam and one plate
- subsystem energy, velocity, sound pressure
- coupling loss factors
- transmission efficiencies
For more detailed information you should consider reading the user guide, which is part of the download.